In this video lesson we'll recreate a financial data visualization that's been featured on the front page of Reddit with over 50,000 upvotes. We'll cover the following in a series of 4 videos (approx. 1 hour and 50 minutes):
- Intro to SVG graphics
- Setting up scales
- Drawing axes and gridlines
Joining Data and Chart Elements
- Join an array of stock market data to chart elements
- Set attributes based on data properties
- Learn about SVG groups and transforms.
Force Simulations and Animation
- Learn how to specify dynamic force simulations
- Animate your chart on every tick of the simulation
- Iterate through discrete time series data with fluid movements in between
- We'll add a dynamic header and legend
- I'll share some closing thoughts and guide you towards what to learn next.
Available to stream instantlyWatch link provided after purchase
Set of 4 videos plus code.
- Set of 4 videos plus code.